Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Burger Shack is the best place to spend your leisure time tasting delicious food and enjoying the nice atmosphere. After visiting our restaurant you will definitely have a wish to come back!
Adress: 2237 Powell St, San Francisco, CA 94133
Phone: (415) 523-6818
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayYes
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- music_noteGood For DancingNo
- local_barAlcoholFull Bar
- calendar_todayBest NightsFri, Sat
- control_cameraCoat CheckNo
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVYes
- scatter_plotHas Pool TableNo
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
If you're looking for a burger and reading this review, stop reading & start ordering right now. This burger is delicious. Choose your own toppings. The bacon? Crispy. The onions? Grilled to perfection. The avocado? Ripe. It's a family run business with quality ingredients and attention to detail. I will go out is my way to get to this burger.
- Incredible burgers at a very affordable price. - Wonderful quick customer service, felt very respected and well taken care of. - Clearly a very well coordinated, visibly hard working team. Ordered 5 burgers with fries and was served within a few minutes. - Free WiFi - Clean and well maintained with a great atmosphere. Will definitely return if I am in the area again. Thank you!!
This place is a little gem, great burgers (huge amount of beef) and fries. The fish and chips are good too. There is a full service bar as well. When Burger Shack first opened there never seemed to be many customers so I was expecting to see the place go out of business, however the few times I been there are more people so the joint is catching on.
The Burger Shack more than delivered! We were exhausted and footsore after 3 days of exploring the Bay Area, and we just wanted some decent burgers and a nice place to rest. The staff was welcoming and very friendly. They saw us stagger in and immediately offered us menus and a place to sit while we decided what we wanted before ordering (it's a counter-service place). They made recommendations, advising us on deals, and after the food was out, they checked on us and made sure it was all good. And then there was the food! It was excellent! We would definitely go back. Highly recommended!
Amazing service family owned. owners son (age approximately 8 years old) took my order. He was SOOOOOOO sweet professional and attentive to details. VERY professional. And the food was delicious too. Restaurant and Bar on inside. Peaceful atmosphere.